Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Elementary school restorative practices curriculum

A restorative practices curriculum for elementary school aged students can be found at the link shown below. This curriculum was developed by my colleagues and I and tested in an elementary school over a period of years. We wanted the curriculum to be widely available to schools. If you have questions or concerns about the curriculum, please let me know.

Cavanagh, T., Gaebler, F., & Zimmerman, T. (2008). Creating and maintaining a
peaceful environment in elementary schools. Retrieved from
            http://www.educatingforpeace.cahs.colostate.edu

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in seeing the curriculum you developed. Unfortunately, the link is no longer working. Can you please repost it or send it directly to mariafree@restorativeresources.org. I am an elementary school trainer in restorative practices. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete